Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm 31....

I'm 31, never been married and have no children, I would like both one day, but haven't found the right person. I'm blonde, have green eyes, very attractive, I like to workout, I have a slim toned body. I'm professionaly employed and own my own car, share a house with a roommate. I love the outdoors and enjoy going to movies, out to dinner, spending time with friends and family, gaycollegesexparties are not my thing. I'm looking for someone who likes the outdoors, who has a great sense of humor, attactive, someone who takes care of themselves. I want to meet that special guy who loves to laugh and have fun.

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2008 at 3:28 PM , Blogger norse king said...

hi,I've never been married and have no children either.I would like to also but I haven't found my she wolf yet.I love to work out but,I am a little chubby right now due to a broken pelvis and back(work accident)however I am able to walk ect. and soon will be able to lift weights.I like the outdoors and dinner.movies are so so but would go.
what part of the earth are you from?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home