Sunday, December 9, 2007

mahn, im talking heaps... why cant be just have a video satelitle so wecan look and chat to each other- anyways. i bought this spa formula hairremostal cream for my "upper lip" and it didn;t even work. what a waste of money. do you want me to send it to you?? your hairs are better than mine. how is your moustache doing ? hahahaaaa. well i just spoke to rachie and shes got mumps but she's all good. oh my gosh mahn! guess who rang me today? dickita! like seirously! and shes like oh i cantsleep and i just got back from maximillions (this is 10 my time- yeah right like its even open them) and she was just talistairng to me abouthashishff... and then we "chatted" through email. totally gross. and alan and cynthia are gewtting it on apparently. far out mahn. and that suse chick, you know the woman from le rendez's daughter that Alistair was with, well alexia heard her saying that juanita doesnt like her anymore coz shes not with alistair..? yeah right. shes such a white girl felicity like you have no idea. just a srilankan or whatever she is version. but anyhoo... yeah then she rangme up again for like 20 mins and said she was at ryans house( probs withsheila) and yeah shes freaking me out. she even sent me this reallyweird text message. and yo uknow jennifer that esl who was the swimmerand she touched my female assets? well she texts me when im in theboarding house and she did that whole kiss me thing when I walkedpassed. Like you know when guys give you that kiss sound lip thing*?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home